Mobile Toggle

Process for Issuing Working Cards

Guidance from the NYSED website

  1. Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form.
  2. Once completed,  drop off application to Kathy DeCarlo or Rebecca Salerno (Certificating Officers) in the main office. 
  3. Once the Certificating Officer completes the working card, the minor will sign the card upon receipt.  

For more information, please see the Employment of Minors page on the NYSED website.

Please note working cards are issued to Harrison/West Harrison/Purchase residents only.